Tuesday 18 August 2015

The £6 Eye Palette You Need | Urban Decay Naked Palette Dupe

I don’t really need to be shopping for makeup to buy makeup, I just come across products and an alarm in my brain starts to go off. It’s the Obsession With Makeup Palettes Alert. When I was shopping last week in Superdrug I picked up this MUA Elysium Palette for £6.00 which is an absolute bargain. The colours are so beautiful and pigmented, perfect for a day to night palette to have in your bag as it is super lightweight. It is definitely a dupe to the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette which I own as well but the Elysium Palette is £32.00 Cheaper. I am so happy with this palette, I usually browse on the MUA and Makeup Revolutions Counter as they have amazing products at bargain prices. I tend to try their products to see how the cheaper brands differ from the expensive brands.

The colours are very neutral and vary from a White Cream Matte to a Dark Brown Shimmer with Pink and Copper Shimmer Shades. The palette comes with a Duo Eyeliner Pencil of a Black and Highlight shade.
I would 100% recommend this palette, it has definitely become my go to product at the moment and for the price its an absolute steal. The palette that I purchased was the last palette left so it’s obviously a popular choice.

This palette does not have shade names so I have described the shades. The Cream White Shade is hard to see in the swatches below as I am incredibly pale so the bottom side of my arm is more a less the same colour. If you want to make these colours even more pigmented, just apply Mac Fix+ to your eyeshadow brush before applying it; this works amazing with shimmer and glitter tones.


Katy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment