Wednesday 19 August 2015

£3.50 Contour Palette and Bold Red Lip





I am 100% in love with this Makeup Revolutions Ultra Sculpt and Contour Kit in Light/Medium. It comes with a dark contour shade, a golden highlight shade and a blush shade. The contour shade is very dark and pigmented so you have to be careful not to pile it on, it could very easily start to make you look dirty and cakey. It retails for £3.50 which actually blows my mind considering how amazing this palette is. It is super light weight and the perfect size to keep in your bag for any touch ups. I took it out at the weekend in my clutch bag and it didn't weigh my bag down or take up a lot of space.



The isn't a super defined contour look as I don't like a really deep contour with my pale skin. If my skin was darker or I was tanned then I would 100% apply more to deepen the shade.

If you would like to see a deep contour look with this palette then please leave your comments below as this contour kit would work perfectly.

This look is pretty simple but this bold Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in Essential Red is the perfect glam shade, it looks so beautiful with my Purple/Pink hair. I have had this lipstick for some time now but found it in my collection recently.

I didn't necessarily focus too much on the eyes as I wanted to experiment with the contour palette, and this red lip was more than enough to Glam up this look. This bright gold eyeshadow and thin black wing was just the right about of detail.


I hope you like this look.
Leave your comments below and don't forget to check my YouTube Channel.

Katy xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous and I didn't want to get this now because I've been needing a contour kit! I've heard good things about the e.l.f. contour kit!

    Also... I don't know if you've heard this before or if you even know who this is but you look A LOT like Christina Applegate, especially in the second photo you post!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say "definitely* want to get this now"... I am so tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this and how beautifully it applies! I probably would've walked straight past this if I saw it, but it looks lovely and such a bargain! I'm also quite pale and contouring scares me a bit, but this looks gorgeous on. I also love the red lip paired with your hair colour :) xx

    Charlie | CHRWRD.com

    ReplyDelete