Sunday 5 July 2015

Holiday Henna


I never realised that I didn't blog about my hand henna tattoo. A friend of mine Sofia at work did this for me a day before I went on holiday to Turkey. It was done 100% free hand and took about 25 minutes. I had previously looked at different designs on the internet and choose to mix it up. This is what I decided to go with. 


I haven't had a henna tattoo on my hand before but after seeing them all over my instagram feed I developed a huge love for them. The henna that was used was the natural henna so it dries to a dark brown and when either washed or picked off, which became very addictive came out in a pale terracotta colour. I think I would have prefered the black henna but I was told the black henna does have a lot of chemicals where as this one is 100% natural. When I was in turkey I was asked probably more than 10 times by tourists and turkish residents who did my henna tattoo, where I got it done and if it was permenant.



Al wasn't that much of a fan but I absolutely adored it, I was actually quite disappointed when it started to fade and then disappeared completely. When I glanced at my hand it the mirror on holiday it just looked so beautiful, It became more of an accessory. I like the idea of a permanent tattoo however 1 I am a wimp and 2 work would not approve.

Katy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment